P2 Products List:
P2 Road Stabilizer & Rejuvenator
- High performance asphalt-emulsion soil stabilizer formulated to be used on dirt and gravel roads, and to rejuvenate old oxidized millings from old pavement.
-Easy and safe to use, incorporate with native soil "as is" without requiring the expense and delay of adding aggregate, sand or base soil or other traditional stabilizers such as lime, soil cement, or acid additives.
- CONSISTENCY OF PRODUCT - Stable & dependable every time!
- EASY TO APPLY - With distributor truck or gravity feed applicator
- WATERPROOFS THE BASE - Makes the road last longer, reduces potholes, cracks and STOPS WATER PENETRATION
- FAST - Complete half a mile of road base per day
- LABOR COST EFFECTIVE - Reduces crew down-time; more road finshed!
- FEWER CITIZEN COMPLAINTS - TRAFFIC ALLOWED SAME DAY!
- WORKABILITY - Our formula governs the emulsion's break time, allowing easy workability for crews, and then breaks for extreme base hardness.
- NON-HAZARDOUS; ENVIRONMENTALY SAFE; NON-VOLATILE; NON-FLAMMABLE. Not E.P.A. regulated. Fully meets TxDOT items 300, 314.1, 314.2 and 314.3(1)(2).
- NO ADDITIONAL BASE REQUIRED - Remixes easily with native soils and indigenous aggregates to form a more durable and reliable road.
Follow up with "CWE-2" Chip Seal and "ROC" Road Over Coat as surface treatments! Tandem application locks down rock and gives uniform dark black color - for a road surface that rivals black top at about a THIRD of the price!
All P2 products are formulated to molecularly lock to each other.
-Protective over-coat emulsion that bonds to road surfaces in versatile temperatures.
- Seal and dust control roads during winter and summer months.
- NON-HAZARDOUS; ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY; NON-VOLATILE: NON-FLAMMABLE; Not E.P.A Regulated. Fully meets TXDOT Items 300, 314, 314.2, and 314.3 (1)(2).
OUR PRODUCTS DO NOT CONTAIN DIESEL OR VOCs
Call today to speak with a company representative.