CWE-2 (NO BLEED Chipseal)
- P2's formulas have "temperature control"-- (unlike commodity products such as CRS-2) -- which reduces bleeding during extreme summer heat.
- Extends your calendar for chipseal work -- More efficient. Extends work schedule into the cooler months! CWE-2 enables you to schedule road work during hot summer months--and also in winter, below normal working temps
- Reduce expensive delays & weather damage -- Never wait to seal roads again! This reduces chance of cold or rain damage (and the need to repeat work later). Save time & $$$.
- Easy to apply -- With distributor truck or equivalent equipment. Smooth spray. No clogs or sieve. Apply in both cool and hot weather.
- Single/double course chipseal -- Recommend rock with no excessive dust; rock size #4 (3/8") & #5 (1/4") for best results.
- Stable material -- Storage (100-130 degrees) under heat up to 3 months.
- NON-HAZARDOUS; ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE; NON-VOLATILE; NON-FLAMMABLE. Not E.P.A Regulated. Fully meets TXDOT Items 300, 314.1, 314.2, 314.3 (1)(2) and 316.2.
CWP (All Weather Pothole Patch)
- Our Pothole Patch asphalt-emulsion is specially formulated to work in ALL patch machines.
OUR PRODUCTS DO NOT CONTAIN DIESEL OR VOCs
Call today to speak with a company representative.